We are African Safari Adventures Blog, operated by David Liebst and Flo Montgomery from The Sheepcote, Risbury, Herefordshire HR60NJ - UK. We are linked with Adventure Camps of Tanzania and share safari stories and photos from the properties represented by them as well as many other topics centered on safari.
Your rights under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) are:
· Right to be informed about the collection and use of your personal data.
· Right to access your personal data, and any supplementary information which constitutes personal data.
· Right to have your personal data rectified; this means you can ask us to correct your personal data if it changes, turns out to be inaccurate, or is incomplete.
· Right to have your personal data deleted; this means that you have the right to request the deletion or removal of your personal data. There are some circumstances when you do not have this right.
· Right to restrict us processing your personal data.
· Right to data portability.
· Right to object to us processing your personal data.
· Rights related to automated decision making including profiling.
for more information on the GDPR please visit the ICO website here: https://ico.org.uk
We are committed to safeguarding the privacy of our website visitors. This policy outlines how we will treat your information. In this policy, "we", "us" and "our" refer to African Safari Adventures Blog.
(1) This document was created using a template from SEQ Legal (https://seqlegal.com)
(2). What information is collected by us?
a) We have a subscriber form and a comments box on our website, where you are free to give your name and email so that we can contact you with future blog posts.
A cookie consists of information sent by a web server to a web browser, which is then stored by the browser. The information is then sent back to the server each time the browser requests a page from the server. This enables the web server to identify and track the web browser. We may use both “session” cookies and “persistent” cookies on the website. We will use the session cookies to: keep track of you whilst you navigate the website. We may use the persistent cookies to enable our website to recognise you when you visit. Session cookies will be deleted from your computer when you close your browser. Persistent cookies will remain stored on your computer until deleted, or until they reach a specified expiry date.
We do not pass on your information to third parties except as follows:
(i) to the extent that we are required to do so by law;
(ii) in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings;
(iii) in order to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights (including providing information to others for the purposes of fraud prevention and reducing credit risk);
(iv) to any person who we reasonably believe may apply to a court or other competent authority for disclosure of that personal information where, in our reasonable opinion, such court or authority would be reasonably likely to order disclosure of that personal information
(v) Security of your personal information
We will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
Of course, data transmission over the internet is inherently insecure, and we cannot guarantee the security of data sent over the internet.
(4) Third party websites
The website contains links to other websites. We are not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of third party websites.
Flo or David at